Car Scratch Repair
There are basically two types of car scratches:
- Superficial scratches that rest on the clear-coat or base paint
- Deep scratches that extend to the primer, or as far down as the metal
Superficial car scratch repairs can be completed in a matter of hours. Removing car scratches involves:
- Sanding the surrounding paint to the level of the scratch with ultra-fine sandpaper
- Buffing the sanded area for level coloring
- Waxing to seal in the repair
Deep car scratch repairs take more time and care, often requiring us to repaint – but these more serious scratch repairs can still be completed within one day. Make sure you contact a qualified autobody repair shop to repair scratch damage.
Your Carsmetics consultant will advise you on the best repair process for your “scratch” damage.
Contact Us for Expert Car Scratch Repair
At Carsmetics, we are committed to providing our customers with superior car repair services. Contact your nearest Carsmetics location to learn more about our Car Scratch Repair services. We promise to fix your car on time, for less – just like new.